Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGER!!!
Just a quick shout out to the most amazing husband in the whole world, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bridger turns 27 today. Plans for tonight include a night out without the kids! YAH! You can leave a comment if you want to wish him a Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Bridger!
Have a very Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see you and the fam at the wedding!
Best Wishes,
The BG's

Desta said...

Whoo! Happy Birthday! Live it up, 30 is right around the corner. Well, maybe 3 more corners...

Crystal said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your night out without your two kiddos!

Kelsey said...

Wow- you're young! No kiddos? LUcky you! Hasppy day!

Kayla said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was fun.

Tay said...

Happy Birthday, Bridger! I didn't know we were the same age...LOL!

Cute pics, Alisha! Where are those scrapbook pages?!! ;)