Thanks to my friend Tiff for the idea...hopefully this will work!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me?? This could be interesting...
8 comments:
Ooh, I've got LOTS! First of all, we met at Stores online when we worked together at the warehouse. It was always fun times there! You'd always say "I'm a duck. Quack." And then it was so fun when I got to live next door to you for a year! And then the day Jake started working at the warehouse, I passed you a note saying I thought he was cute. How Jr. High of me! But you're a great friend and we miss being neighbors.
GUMMY BEAR HANGOVERS! Hahaha.
So many! We had some AWESOME times.....Slowmo Sumo Wresteling, late night furniture rearranging, waking up early to see the torch, you helping me plot to kiss Brian, Mr. Smilie (remember him??), our stadium seating to watch movies/conference on our HUGE TV (all 15" of it.) Oh, Quazy we had so much fun! Thanks for the good times! Love ya girl!!
lots of memories. Especially with your truck and track. Definitely 75 in west kaysville along with ditching track class to go take naps.
Remember the day you came over to my house just exhausted and once again complaining about your dirty kitchen, then I showed you mine and you said "well, I do feel a little better now."
A friend's gotta do what a friend's gotta do.
All I have to say is: You, me, your truck, driving home from cheer, and BRITNEY SPEARS! Awesome.
And of course...all our curler parties. Those were AWESOME!!!
I remember snowmobiling late one night through a forest filled with candles and glowsticks . . . can't remember why we were there!?!
You and that smoothie-wonder contraption at Tracy's for game night. That was Jamba quality! :)
Post a Comment