Okay I know I've been the biggest blogger slacker ever, but I am finally going to post some pictures. Most of them are outdated and random, but I'm sure the grandparents have been itching for something!
A few pics from Carson opening presents on his B-day:
Random pictures from the zoo. Yes we are crazy and go in the heat!
Hailey in her dress from Aunt Danielle:
So Carson has been asking to watch Sleeping Beauty lately. I thought that was kind of odd...but he only wanted to watch the end....of course the part with the bad guys. This is what I found one day - Carson using the Wii controllers to fight the bad guys.
8 comments:
I hate thinking of titles, too. Yes, you are crazy for going to the zoo in this heat! WOW! That dress on H is adorable! Excited for preschool to start next week? =)
Hey, too cute. They sure are growing up fast. I'm glad to know Carson will be able to defend me someday since he is a pro at fighting the bad guys!
Alisha, your hair is so long! I like it. Your kids are so cute. I love Hailey in the little dress from your sister. It was fun to see pix. Good luck with running. (can't let a day go by without mentioning our...wonderful...dreaded...marathons)
Wow, your kids our getting so big and they are so very cute. I love Hailey in that dress and Happy Late b-day Carson.
Aww! A boy after my own heart. Sleeping Beauty is my most favorite Disney movie of all time!
Yay! Finally some pictures! You look great. Your hair is so long!
YAY pictures.... Everyone looks great and happy!!! Sounds like you have had a fun summer! How are you? recovering from your races?
Hi there, Brianna gave me your blog address. Your family is SO adorable! How are things? It has been ages since we last saw eachother. I wish we could make it out to more family reunions. I look forward to reading your blog to get to know your family better. All our love, Damato family (Aunt Elaine's kids)
FINALLY!! :) Just kidding. I've missed your blogs...and I'm glad your back. Summers are always busy. Ok, first I just have to say...that is the LONGEST I have ever seen your hair. You look BEAUTIFUL!! (not that you didn't before ;)) You're kiddos are so cute. I can't believe how big they are!
Post a Comment