Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Run from the water, hide from the wind. That is what we are planning on doing! We are planning on staying here for Hurricane Ike. We are prepared with food, water, games, etc. Thank you to all of our friends and family who have called to make sure we are okay and ready. We will let you know how we are after the storm!

7 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see how you do through it.

Jennifer said...

Did your power go out? Any damage to your home? I have a few friends who live in Houston and I haven't heard from anyone yet. I am sure your are busy getting life back to normal. take care.

Danielle said...

I thought I would post a message for Alisha's friends to say that they are okay. She can fill everyone in on the details when they get power and internet access back.
Danielle - Alisha's sister.

Laurie said...

Glad you guys are all right... Good luck with getting everything back to normal!

anne said...

Good luck with that. These storms are terrible. Keep us posted on the outcome. :)

Unknown said...

Glad to here you guys are alright. I'm really excited to chat with you. So when things are back to normal....The marathon was AWESOME. I'm really excited to tell you about it.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Hey, you guys -- I found your blog. Such cute pic's of the kids. I didn't see another post on the blog after "Ike" -- I hope you are still safe.
We loved seeing all of you in July, and we actually survived it. We are all doing well.
Please come again, we miss seeing family.
Love, Aunt Donna & Uncle Ray