Monday, September 8, 2008

Last Week

I wanted to post this over the weekend, but got busy. Last week was full of excitement for us! Carson started preschool last week! HOORAY! He goes for a few hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here are some pictures of him ready on his first day of school.




Was Hailey excited to have Mommy all to herself? OH YES!
Carson LOVES preschool. He enjoys telling me all about his day and everything he's done. Last week they talked about caterpillars and butterflies, and he brought home some of his art projects. I am so excited for Carson and hope he continues to enjoy it!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting that he loves school! I bet you are enjoying the time as well. My daughter Eliana is also in pre-K at the public school. IT is all day everyday just like the big kids. She gets a 1 hour nap and she absolutely loves it. Tristan my 3 year old is in part time preschool and he is warming up to it. He loves it but he has separation anxiety. You will have to post some of the art he brings home!

Trent and Steph said...

How exciting that is. I hope he also continues to enjoy it.

Kayla said...

He can't be old enough to go to school! Dang, that makes me feel old ;)

Unknown said...

Carson is such a little Bridger! Too cute! Enjoy your time with him. Now that I have two in school, I REALLY miss them!