Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk -or- Treat

Gotta love the Ward organized Trunk -or- Treat. So many bowls of candy in such a small area! However, my 'flock' was a little slow and didn't even make it through 1/4 of the trunks before people started packing up and heading home. I think they violated most of the key factors of a successful Halloween outing. Check out this awesome article. That falls in the "things I wish I would have known in Kindergarten" list.


Here is a slideshow of the kids in their outfits:


Alisha just got home from Austin... more to come on her amazing victory, but here are the before and after shots.


(Friday morning... 6:30 AM)


Saturday night... 11:30 PM)

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

The kids look so cute. I love Halloween and can't wait to take Cort out for his first time this year. Can't wait to here about Alisha's relay in Austin. I am sure you did great.

Erinn said...

Bummer about the trunk-or-treat. But I'm sure they still got PLENTY of candy. We just had ours on Saturday and I'm taking half of Abby's candy and giving her a toothbrush in it's place! :)

Can't wait to hear about the relay!

Unknown said...

Alisha, I'm really excited and anxious to hear about your race. Looks like all went well.

your kids costumes are so cute. Zach is going to be a horse, unfortunately he pretty much hates wearing it. Hopefully all the candy will distract him and he will wear it for our ward party.

Jilly Bean said...

Hey you look great! I'm assuming you ran a race? What was it and where? Cool!