Wednesday, March 11, 2009

C*O*W

Carson is learning about farm animals this week in preschool - probably because everyone is so excited about the rodeo! Well he milked a cow yesterday. Not a real one of course, but milk came out! :) He was thrilled! Here is a photo of him milking the cow with his teacher Mrs. Lund, and a photo of his class with the cow!

7 comments:

Erinn said...

I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING!! That is hillarious! What a fun idea. I bet they all LOVED IT!!

Barbara said...

Did they get to drink the milk right out of the COW?

Trent and Steph said...

That is such a cool idea.

Erin said...

Cute idea, I'm sure Carson was excited!

Danielle said...

Fun. You had better watch out next time he is around a real cow.

Crystal said...

Haha that is so funny! He looks so interested, how cute!

I also feel so bad about the head stitches and blood..ugh. That really stinks! I hope she is doing better and she stays accident free:)

Becca said...

You live in TEXAS!! I thought you guys has plenty of cows in Texas!! Couldn't he have seen a real one! :) You know, here in Utah we have some very lovely cows . . . For the sake of Carson's education, I think you MUST come to Utah!