Yes I do have a really good excuse for not blogging for quite some time. Since word is getting around I thought I'd let everyone know - we are expecting another baby! I'm only 11 1/2 weeks along, but my stomach decided to expand rather quickly. I'm starting to feel a little better and hope to be back to as normal as possible soon.
I went to the dr. a few weeks ago. Everything looks good for the most part, and yes there is only one in there! Everyone in my family has a different opinion on the baby. Here is the answer you get when you ask what I'm having:
Alisha: girl
Bridger: boy
Carson: a lizard
Hailey: pretty much what any one else says, sometimes boy, girl, lizard, puppy, etc.
I think Carson might be a little dissapointed when a baby comes out of my tummy and not an animal! :)
19 comments:
Congratulations. I am so excited for you.
That's so exciting! I hope for your sake it isn't a lizard!
Congratulations you guys! How exciting! Hope you get feeling better really quickly!
Congrats! That is so exciting.
Congrats you guys!! In my opinion it will be a hunchback. ;) Love ya!
YAY! I didn't know you are pregnant. Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon.
I was hoping it was a good excuse. I'm glad you're alive...and CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is super exciting. :) You'll have to keep us posted...as you live so far away. And also...you probably don't want to have a lizard...but think how much easier delivering that would be. :)
Congrats and good luck! The world was definitely in need of another cute Ashton baby.
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!
that is so exciting. Hope you start feeling better. I think the first couple months are the worst. Hope the whole pregnancy goes good and fast!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you'll be feeling great soon...come on second trimester!
congrats! I hope you feel better soon! Since you have cute kids no matter what comes out-it will be soo cute!
We are double-dog thrilled! You are such wonderful parents. I hope you get feeling much better soon!
Yeah! Glad you came out! I am sure he or she will be cuter than a lizard for sure. Congrats! I hope you are on the mend!
Congratulations! When will you be due? That's exciting!
Congrats!!! I'm hoping for a lizard too :)
Moving on to 4 kids! I hope your sickness fades quickly so life can get back to normal for you. Can't wait till we can all meet up at a family reunion so we can meet each others little ones! Good luck!
Yay! Congrats! If you ever need anyone to take the children so you can get some rest please let me know!! How exciting:)
So, before I actually read your post I skimmed over it and just saw:
Alisha: girl
Bridger: boy
Carson: a lizard
Hailey: pretty much what any one else says, sometimes boy, girl, lizard, puppy, etc.
And I thought, "Hmmm...that's interesting. Of course Alisha is a girl..."
Post a Comment