These two are getting so big! I was so impressed with how still they could hold and how gently they handled this baby lizard. Looks like they're ready to help Mommy with the new baby...or lizard if you ask Carson!



If I hold REALLY still and don't smile...

Oh, wait... that's not a lizard. 36 weeks!

7 comments:
There is NO WAY I could let a lizard climb and crawl on me like that! I don't care how small it is. Will the lizard season be over by the time I come to visit? (funny how some things can give me the heeby creepies)
Yep your pregnant!
Cute picture of the kids and the lizard, that is something that Texas does have...lots of BUGS!
How did you guys catch that lizard? It's so tiny and they're so fast!
You look fantastic! The only place you look pregnant is your belly...wahoo!!
I love the photos. I can't believe Hailey let the creature climb on her. Cute belly!
I can't believe you're gonna have 3 kids in a few weeks!! Exciting and scary! Wish I were there to help you or take the kids off your hands for a bit.
Sorry mom... you're too late. It's already FROG season!
Don't worry, we'll have a whole kiddie pool full of them when you get here.
how fun! I bet the kids loved the lizards. I think Zach would be afraid. he is kind of a scaredy cat. Good luck with your last month of Pregnancy!!
Post a Comment