Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby London

Baby London finally made her way into the world today. Here are a few photos and stats.


London Ruth Ashton
10/21/09
10:58 a.m.

9 lbs. 11 oz.
21 inches





"I was THIIIIIIS BIG"



28 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my Gosh! She is so adorable! I told you, you were all belly and all baby! Way to go Alicia! Congrats!

erin j bailey said...

Yay! So cute!! Congrats on your new little chunky monkey!!! She is darling. Hope everyone is doing okay, call me and I'll take the big kids.

Shari Baker said...

Congratulations! She's so cute! For your sake I'm hoping she is a champion sleeper!

Danielle said...

Congrats! Can't wait to come and visit. I'll have to take Carson out to console him that she wasn't named Lizard.

Platte and Heather said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

We are so happy for all of you! She is adorable and I'm sure that Carson and Hailey are going to take good care of her.

Lori said...

That's so exciting! She is adorable and way to go Alisha!

amanda said...

Congrats!!!!!You are awesome!!!!Super woman! Super mom! If you need anything-Bridger please call-I'll come get the kids! They can come watch soccer this weekend and play and the park and boo blast with us!

Erinn said...

She is adorable! Congrats! Wow, I can't believe you guys have 3 munchkins now.

Barbara said...

Congratulations to you all! I can't believe how big she is. I love her name. London and I will be extra close because we share the same middle name.

Kayla said...

Congratulations, you guys! She's as cute as can be! Dang, you guys do a good job and Alisha does a good job cooking them!

Lauren said...

I was thinking about you all morning. I'm glad it went fast! (at least from when you got to the hospital...) Congratulations! She's so cute!

Sheriece said...

What a cute little chubber! Good job you guys, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Trent and Steph said...

Congrats!

Erin said...

Congrats, I didn't know about this!

She is beautiful, we can't wait to meet her.

You're wonder woman for delivering such big babies! SUPER ALISHA!

Jilly Bean said...

Congratulations! She's precious. I love those first moments after birth. They are so magical! Congratulations!

Rachel Elaine said...

Congratulation! Hope all is well. Wishing you speedy recovery. Enjoy your new love! What a great family!

Angela said...

Adorable! We can't wait to meet her. I know a few boys about her age...maybe in 20 years or so.

Kendall said...

Congratulations!!! She is darling and I am so happy for you guys!

Kelsey said...

I cannot believe you carry such big babies! She is PERFECT in every way! We are so happy that this pregnancy that was so horrible is over for you! I hope the delivery went well and that you are able to sleep! CONGRATS AGAIN~ she is gorgeous! =)

Daniel Ricks said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I can't believe how big she is!

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a big girl. She will be a GREAT addition to your family! Way to go Alicia (& Bridger).

Dixie Ashton said...

Hey Bridger, I think you just beat the number of posts Alisha has ever had... only one problem... she did all the work to get that little one here so you could post the adorable pics. haha

anne said...

O my gosh! She's adorable!...and huge! Holy cow...that's almost a 10 pounder. Good job Lish! I love how she already has rolls on her legs. :) Congrats and good luck! (And I love the name London.)

Unknown said...

Congrates! London is such a cute name. I love it. Hope you and the baby are doing well, and getting a little sleep.

Brit said...

K so my friend was here visiting and I didn't realize I left a comment under her name.... the comment left by "Mark, Kendall and Zack" is from me! Congratulations again!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!

Becca said...

Yay! Congratulations! Glad she has made her arrival and all is well.