Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Fun!

We went to our community Fall Festival on Oct. 17th. It was lots of fun. There was a petting zoo, trackless train, hayride, games, pumpkins, food and just lots of fun! Here are a few photos.




Carson feeding the goat.






Hailey feeding the goat.







Cinderella and Optimus Prime (minus the mask)









The family



The kids have really enjoyed having Daddy home and Grandma here to play with them. They have been able to get out the energy that has been bottled up with a prego mommy.




Everyone loves the swings.





But I think Hailey loves them the MOST!







What cute little stinkers!






Yah, could not get the watergun out of his hand for this one! :)







CHEEEEEEEEESE!




Who doesn't love a good sword fight now and then?

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Hailey and Carson are so cute. Hailey is so much like Alisha when she was two. I have to admit I had to google "Optimus Prime". I had no idea who/what that meant. I'm just not into transformers yet. I better jump on board.

Erin said...

What an awesome Grandma who sword fights! Wish my Grandma did :(

Carson and Hailey have the same cute smile, great pictures in front of the house with the pumpkin!

Shari Baker said...

Yay! Fun update and photos of the kids. So great that Grandma Dixie could come to visit. Fun!

Danielle said...

Adorable. But what is up with those winter coats. It is 70 degrees down there, those kids should be in shorts. If that is cold to you all then we've got big problems. I think I'm going to fry when I come and visit. Getting excited to see you all. Hailey I hope you are ready for a hot choco party and Carso better be ready for more treasure hunts.