London is getting SO BIG! I love it, but my little baby is growing up too fast. She loves her toys and is starting to interact with them a lot more. Bridgers aunt sent her this adorable outfit, and I had to get a picture of her in it.
I still can't believe how much London looks like Carson as a baby. I still have Carson's little picture from his first Christmas in the Santa suit on my fridge. Oh boy! These two could be twins.
5 comments:
she is so cute. I love the outfit. I love baby girl cloths. I get get enough of them.
She is so adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Cute! You can tell she is related to Carson. I think they look alike.
She's so beautiful!
I still can't believe how much London looks like Carson as a baby. I still have Carson's little picture from his first Christmas in the Santa suit on my fridge. Oh boy! These two could be twins.
Post a Comment