What to do about Hailey? She is terrified of the dark. No idea where this came from. The past few weeks she has been so scared she will not go to bed. We have a night light in EVERY plug in her wall, and have even left her closet light on with her door open. This however leads to her grabbing all of her books from her shelf and looking at them on the bed for hours, or playing in her room. Any ideas how to help her get over this so she will go to sleep?
4 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids. And I have to say that bib looks perfect on London. It was definitely made for her!
CUTE bows!! I can't belive how big your kiddos are. Abby went through a phase where she was scared of the dark. I just laid on the floor (she was in a toddler bed) and held her hand. We had rules: she couldn't talk to me, she could only hold my hand, and she knew that I would be leaving as soon as she was asleep. It only lasted a few weeks so we were lucky.
Believe me, I am NOT one to help with sleeping issues. All of a sudden Aliyah is scared of Monsters in her bedroom and Xander has maybe slept through the night a handfull of times. My kids are THE worst sleepers EVER! (Although, in all fairness to Aliyah she was a good sleeper until the whole moster thing. And Xander wakes up because his blanket comes off his feet and he can't/won't put the blanket back on himself.)
If you have advice for me I would love it. :)
WHat cute kids!! Sorry, they arn't sleeping great. Hope it gets better. No sleep seriously makes life seem so much more hard.
Post a Comment