Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sundays

What does your family do on Sundays? I love Sundays around here. In the beginning of 2009 we made it a family goal not to watch any TV on Sundays. (Bridger is such a good sport...he misses all the football games-yes even the superbowl!) We have made a few exceptions for CHURCH material only. So yes, Bridger and I have watched Legacy or something like that...and we have even let the animated scriptures slide a time or two when we are sick or just needed a little downtime. I must say...we have done some really fun stuff. We go for walks, play tons of board games and card games, and just hang out! Well, last Sunday we busted out a puzzle I have had since I was a little girl. Here is the completed puzzle with the two biggest helpers for putting it together! :)

2 comments:

Dixie Ashton said...

Cool puzzle. And even cooler kids!

Barbara said...

Puzzling is so much fun. Our family has the tradition of putting up a puzzle on Christmas day and working to have it finished by New Years. When the boys were home we would tackle 1500 and 2000 piece puzzles. Needless to say we aren't doing that anymore. This year's puzzle was 300 pieces. It was done in a few hours.

I'm sure Carson and Hailey were a great help with the puzzle. Something about young eyes.