Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yay for the attempt to be crafty

Made a few things today, thought they were cute. I'll explain what they are in the pictures.

The big long one is for hairbows. I can never find the hairbow I am looking for, or they get smashed and ruined in the big bucket I keep them in. I've seen similar items to this at boutiques, but am not willing to pay that much for it.

Oh no...problem....I only have about 1/2 of London and Hailey's bows on this...I might need to make another one! Now I need to get it hung up on the wall of the girls room.

Of course I had to make a few more hair clips since I now have an awesome bow keeper!

The shorter ones are to hold Hailey's curtains back in her room. I didn't want to get the boring old hook that you screw into the wall, so I made these.

4 comments:

Dixie Ashton said...

I made the hair bow hangers when my girls were little. But the idea of matching it with the curtain deco is a great idea and very cute. Love it!

Danielle said...

Good job. No more complaining that you are not crafty. Looks like you have been rearranging the furniture in Haileys room.

Erin said...

I love them, great job! I have the same problem with Aliya's bows! I need to make what you did!

coffeelover said...

love it, thanks sharing the idea.