Monday, January 4, 2010

Yes...we are a little late!

So I am a little late at getting Christmas stuff up. I just barely took down the tree and stocking and deocrations today. So as requested by Grandparents...here are a few pictures for you to enjoy:Tradition - Opening Pajamas on Christmas Eve.


We love our new jammies!

Not sure what he is showing you, but he was pretty excited!As you can see from the background he got a "dragon rider" remote control wheelie motorcycle from Santa.


Hailey got a trunk full of fairy dress up clothes and accessories. (I have someone on film playing dress up with her, but I might be in big trouble if I post that!)


Carson and Hailey in their new sweatoutfits from G&G Gardner. They are standing in front of mommy's present...PAINT! The masterbedroom got painted finally! :) Thanks hun!

4 comments:

Verlyn said...

Yep, we like the pics!! Thanks

Desta said...

Zoe got the same trunk! She loves it so much.

~G~ said...

I love it! Your kids are amazingly cute!

Erin said...

Love the color, I can't wait to see it!