We are all going to need a nap today! :) London woke up to eat around 4:10 this morning. I wasn't planning on getting ready for another hour, but I figured what the heck...maybe I'd get a better spot in line. After feeding her I got Carson and Hailey up and packed some snacks. We were in the car by 5 a.m. and in line by 5:15. We had to wait outside about 20 mins in the COLD before they opened the doors. Then after 2 hours of waiting...we finally got to register! Yes, we got one of the last spots for Carsons pre-k class. Think I'm crazy....people were there at 2 and 3 a.m. to wait in line. :)
7 comments:
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! Why did you have to wait in line for a spot? I can not believe that. But congrats! Glad you got a place.
That is nuts! I think there's a movie coming out about something like that...preschools that act like they're a major university or something. ;)
Oh man, is it the same school that he is currently going to?
Wow! Congrats on getting a spot. I think the preschool stuff around here is just crazy!
Awesome! Glad you got into the preschool you wanted.
hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)
and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. coz that wud give me extra points also.. hehe. but still ur own choice.. :)
Wow, I remember doing that for a concert or two before we could get the tickets online. Glad you were able to get him in the class you wanted.
Post a Comment