Congratulations on the new baby. Uncle Doug and I love the announcement video. Very impressive. All the children are adorable. Keep up the postings -- children change so very fast. Love y'all.
cute video! congrats!! Hope everything is going well. I haven't talked to you in so long i can't believe that you already had the baby. Maybe we can chat sometime soon.
Love it! Miss you all. Hey Bridger, know that we all know you can make cool movies, you need to do this on a regular basis so we can see the cute kids.
CONGRATULATIONS! Geez, I'm way behind on what's going on. Didn't know you were having baby number 4. Me too. :) But I still have 2 months to go, so I'm a bit jealous your body is baby free right now. :) He's super cute and I love the name Beckham.
9 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby. Uncle Doug and I love the announcement video. Very impressive. All the children are adorable. Keep up the postings -- children change so very fast. Love y'all.
Ok what the crap? Does it say anywhere on your blog that you were even expecting? I guess I missed that post! Congratulations, you guys!
Wahoo! Congratulations! Your kids are so cute! Your video was fun. Thanks for sharing!
Congrats!
Congratulations!
cute video! congrats!! Hope everything is going well. I haven't talked to you in so long i can't believe that you already had the baby. Maybe we can chat sometime soon.
Congratulations! He's adorable and has an awesome name. I hope you're feeling well. I loved the video too.
Love it! Miss you all. Hey Bridger, know that we all know you can make cool movies, you need to do this on a regular basis so we can see the cute kids.
CONGRATULATIONS! Geez, I'm way behind on what's going on. Didn't know you were having baby number 4. Me too. :) But I still have 2 months to go, so I'm a bit jealous your body is baby free right now. :) He's super cute and I love the name Beckham.
Post a Comment