Monday, June 3, 2013

Glass Repair

In hindsight, I shouldn't have carpooled today, leaving my car as a ripe target for stray projectile rocks. I knew the lawn guys were likely going to show up today based on how long the grass was this weekend... guess I'll be getting free lawn cuts for a while...

BEFORE (or should I say AFTER the lawn guys left)





IN BETWEEN (pit stop at McDonalds)






AFTER we made a visit to our friendly neighborhood salvage yard



I would have probably been up until midnight if I didn't have a good flashlight holder ;). In the end, it only cost $45 and took just a few hours including travel time to go from a hole in the window to as good as new. :)

2 comments:

Dixie Ashton said...

The quick stop looks funner than the repair. Looks like the kids got to have the fun while you figured how to fix!

Kayla said...

You guys have bad luck with the back driver side window. Remember in the old blue honda when it basically exploded after I had sat back there?