Since I have been such a slacker you get two posts in one day! We finished Haileys Room! Hooray! For those of you who know our house...we changed some rooms around. Carson moved to the guest room, and Hailey moved into the room Carson was in. The guest room will now be the old nursery that's right by the gameroom. Anyways, enjoy the pictures. Talk about tons of taping! (When we started all walls were beige/off white.)
Sorry the finished photos are kind of dark. The only time I could remember to take photos Hailey was sleeping in her crib, so I had to take them in the dark. Bridger did an awesome job with Haileys room! Once we recover from the two paint jobs, Carsons room will be next!
9 comments:
Alisha,
I LOvE Hailey's room. It's beautiful! Makes me really want to finish Paige's room...now that she's 15 months old..:) Good work on it.
That looks AWESOME! I can't wait till I have a house to decorate.
Wow. What talent! I don't know if I would have had the patience, but it sure did turn out nice!
That is seriously amazing. I did the whole checkerboard thing to my mom's laundry room once. I wish I had a house to paint.
Wow, lots of work and lots of patience. Looks great! I love the color of lavender. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous colors! I love the color block accent wall! You two are painting fools!
Alisha, that is so cute. I just might have to copy you on that too. I really want to come see your house sometime. Maybe in the future we can come visit you in Texas.
That turned out SO cute! Wow, I'm really impressed! I would never trust myself to go to that extent...
Hi Alisha, Found your blog. I LOVE Haileys room. It's super cute---great job on the lines!
Post a Comment