Yes we are still alive. Not that any of you were worried, or missed my posting! I took a little blogging break, but we are back with lots of pictures. Monday we went to Old MacDonald's farm. It is about 10 min. from our house (driving) and I can't believe we've lived here almost 2 years and have never been. It was so fun. The kids had a blast. Here are some photos:
Carson feeding the goats.
This is when a bug flew in Carson's shirt. It was pretty funny. We got it out, don't worry!
"Hey don't forget about me!"
Hailey's first pony ride!
5 comments:
The pictures are adorable! I'm so glad you went, I hope you're ready to baby sit a dog this weekend!!! We're bringing the farm to your house now. Just don't let Carson try and ride Raja, I don't think it would be as much fun as a pony ride!
Wow looks like so much fun, and i was worried, I have been waiting and waiting for a blog update... Looks like you are having a ton of fun now will you please send some of that nice weather up this way so we can have fun too? It is FREEZING in Utah!
Hey, you were having too much fun!!! Can't wait to see you next week. Grandpa is rreeaaallly ready for a vacation. haha...... The grandkid fix will be just what the Dr. ordered. See you soon!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with all the animals. How fun it would be to have some warm weaterh to go out and play in.
It was way fun. I'm glad you guys could go with us...Luke always has more fun with Carson around.
Post a Comment