Monday, April 28, 2008

Gotta Love 'Em!

Just in case I need Carson to clean out the garage when he's a little bit older, I found a great opportunity to take some blackmail shots! Carson loves to walk around in my shoes. These pictures are great...pajama shirt, cars underwear (notice his wedgie..hehe), and my shoes.


FYI...just in case you hadn't heard...I have the best hubby in the world. When I got home from R.S. Quilting Club on Thursday night he had made fresh bread. Yum. We enjoyed some fresh strawberry jam, and homemade bread. You are the best hun!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Those are great pictures - especially the ones with Carson posing! He'll regret those one day!

Trent and Steph said...

Those pictures are the best. He is one of the cutiest little boys I have seen and what a great hubby. That is awesome that he made fresh bread why you were gone.

Erinn said...

WOW!! Yummy, and the bread looks good too! :) Seriously, Carsen is the cutest little guy ever. Those picture will come in handy one day when the girls start comin' around.

Joe and Kenzie said...

I love the pictures and for sure save those for his first girlfriend :) He is adorable!!! I'm excited to see you next month you better call :)lets do lunch with brit maybe :)

todd said...

I remember when B would show up for school with fresh bread. I don't think he ever made the bread himself, but man, I miss those days! Of course, I am still coming to school years later and he is long gone! Obviously he knows what he is doing.

anne said...

I haven't checked in for a while. Sorry, sick kids and whatnot. Anywho...that is so cute of Carson wearing your shoes. That is one of Aliyah's favorite things to do. She'll even wear my high heels and she's pretty good about getting around.
Also, I'm so impressed with Bridger...fresh bread. Yum!

Barbara said...

Note to Carson -- your great-aunt Barb has some photos of your mom that you can use when you are older to counteract the photos your mom posted on the blog.

Kayla said...

I thought I commented on here, but I guess I didn't. Those are great pictures of Carson. Definitely blackmail material. And Bridger's bread looks SO yummy! You'll have to give me the recipe.
I will email you back soon, it's just been a crazy week. I'll post when we hear back from the realtor!

Trent and Steph said...

Every time I get onto your site and see that yummy bread. I start to get hungry. My mouth starts to water for some fresh warm bread right out of the oven and yes, I washed his hands when he was done with the dog’s water.

Kayla said...

And now who's slacking?? I am ready for an update, although you might be in Utah now, huh?

Walnut said...

and i thought i was the only one in world that wears those underpants