Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yes we are still alive!

Hello everyone. Yes we are still alive, we have just had a few crazy weeks. We went to Utah for about 2 weeks for my brothers wedding. Bridger left after the wedding to head back to work while the kiddos and I stayed another week with the grandparents. Before we went to Utah Bridgers parents were here for the weekend. So we have had a lot of family fun lately. There will be tons of pictures coming, but I just wanted to post and let everyone know we are alive! I'm hoping to get back on our schedule quick because the kids are being terrors! Does anyone else ever realize that after a vacation? I need a vacation to recover from our vacation.

3 comments:

anne said...

I'm so glad you're alive! I've checked your blog every time I'm on mine and still there was nothing until right now. YAY!
I'm totally with you about a vacation to recover from the vacation. Kids can get pretty cranky when they're not in their bed and on their schedule. Sigh...

Trent and Steph said...

I am with you about the vacation after the vacation. I am glad you had a good time in Utah.

todd said...

I try to live my life so that work is a break from my vacations . . . Now, if only I can find a job that agrees with that philosophy!