We went to the Blueberry Farm early Sat. morning. It was so much fun. Unfortunately we forgot the camera. Hailey was eating the blueberries out of our buckets faster than we could put them in! We took some pictures when we got home. Here's 8.5 lbs of blueberries!


We packaged up a lot to stick in the freezer.

Carson and Hailey taste testing some of the berries.
6 comments:
Mmmmm, blueberries, they look so yummy. That is one of Cort's favorite fruit to eat.
Happy Birthday, yesterday!
I am completely and totally jealous. My kids and I LOVE blueberries!
Sounds like a fun outing. I love blueberries. Hopefully it didnt' get everything purple...:)
Wow, they look yummy! We have been meaning to do that. I'll have to get details from you so we can go also! I know there are a few places to go in Houston.
yummy! I'm salivating just looking at them. :) What a great family outing.
Post a Comment