We had a BUSY day saturday. We ran errands ALL MORNING and into the afternoon. Then we decided to relax and hit the pool! Too bad we went to the Island Club Pool, they had a pizza party at the Althetic Club pool at the same time we went. Oops!
Carson in his new goggles.
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time swimming. I can't wait till it gets warmer here so we can do more fun stuff like that. Happy late B-day Hailey.
Wow, what a fun little pool!! Carsen looks so big in his life jacket shirt! Looks like Hailey's b-day went well too. Cute cakes!
How fun! I want to come to Houston and go swimming with you!
That looks awesome! Maybe I need to come for a visit. :)
Your pool looks like fun, give me a call any time you want to go during the week!
Obviously your pools are way cooler than ours. Forget the kids, I want to come play there!
Post a Comment