Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10th

Are you kidding me? There is no way it is already December 10th. Where has all the time gone? A few things I've been thinking about...

1). I have to mail out my Christmas cards in the next few days. Be sure to email me your address if you want one. (alisha.ashton (at) gmail.com) no spaces...just didn't want it to show up as a link! Be sure to put christmas cards in the subject line.

2). There is no way I only have 21 days left until the marathon. What in the world was I thinking? I am not nearly as prepared as I should be right now. It may take me ten hours to finish. Any friends willing to come and scrape me off the road cause I'm sure when I'm done (if I finish) I'll drop and melt into the road right there!

3). Um...really should probably finish up the Christmas shopping, only a few things left I need to get. Does anyone else ever have trouble shopping for their spouse?

4). My kids are growing like weeds. Seriously, when did my kids get so big. I am missing out on so many moments with them...I wish I could freeze time and enjoy every second!

5). Haileys next surgery has been scheduled for Jan. 22nd. I'm sure we will post more information and updates later.

6). What is the deal with this weather? Yesterday I dropped Carson off at preschool and it was 75, yes at 9 a.m. Today it's 34.....burrrrrrr....Danielle how do you survive this, I'm afraid we might get frostbite!

Alright...we'll I guess that was more than a few thoughts!

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I know what you mean about it being December 10th. It has gone by so fast.

We finally did our shopping yesterday and got it all done. Trent and I decided not do anything for each other this year. We are on a pretty tight budget, since we all had surgeries in the last 3 months. You have to love those bills.

You will do great in the marathon. I wish I lived closer so that I could cheer you on.

I wish I could also freeze time. I can't believe my little one will be 2 in May. It still amazes me how fast he is growing up.

I wish it was 75 here. That would be awesome. I hate the cold weather, but I don't know if I would like it to change as fast as it did for you. That is crazy.

Well gotta go.

anne said...

I hear you. Where has this year gone...seriously? I haven't even started my shopping. I'm actually dreading it because $ is so tight this year. Blah...

I thought that those cookies looked awesome. Looks like your hubby is pretty good in the kitchen. :)