Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reason # 378 & 379

Today on why Alisha can't stand Walmart.....

#378 - The checker won't stop talking to you and is scaring your kids. Sure she is trying really, really hard to be nice but come on. There is a reason you chose the EXPRESS LANE and she is taking FOREVER. On top of having to comment on every item after she rings it up, she then bags it and walks around her counter over to the cart and puts the bag in...I can do that you know...I have arms. Let's move! All the while scaring the begeebers out of your children. Look lady, if the children cry when you talk to them and hug their mother in horror....stop it! Don't say...oh come on now I'm a nice Grandma, and try to touch them. OVER, and OVER, and OVER AGAIN! It's not rocket science lady! UGH!

#379 - They print out your Christmas Mailing photos and cropped off the far left side. Rather than reading Peace. Love. Joy. your Christmas card now says eace. Love. Joy. $13 bucks down the drain. However, you know you don't want to send it in again, and get it reprinted because you have 800 million other things to do before tonight at 5 p.m. when your hubby gets home from work. Guess we will just mail out the stupid cropped walmart stinks cards.

8 comments:

Sheriece said...

UGH! I'd call WalMart and tell them they totally screwed up my photos. Why is it that so many people who work there are short brain cells? UGH!

MissRissa said...

Okay I HAD THE SAME LADY!!!!!!! Seriously! I never go to Walmart but I thought I could get things really quick. I was in such a rush and the lady kept talking and talking and putting my bags in the cart and then trying to touch Cambry. Cambry betrayed me and was smiling at her which made her even more annoying. AHH!!!!. I know annoying people are everywhere but I really don't like Walmart for a lot of reasons. Sorry about your Christmas cards. You should call and complain.
-Marissa

Lori said...

I totally understand your frustration! But for some reason I keep going back. Darn those cheap prices!

Trent and Steph said...

I know what you mean. I wish just hurry up a little fast with no talking and for the Chrismas. I am sorry that really sucks.

Rachel Elaine said...

Yes, if I were my ideal-self I would avoid Walmart like the plague, but again its all about economics. . . then again I was surprised that a couple of things I wanted to get today I could have gotten cheaper at Lowes. Hmmm.
Any how, I don't think you should have to settle for the messed up pictures, maybe I'm just more self-conscious. . . what would people think? hehe. seriously though.
Well, just so you know I was the singular vote for "Who needs dinner?" on your poll. And sadly, that's how it is around here more often than I wish to admit.
The kids think it's fun to have a "buffet" where mommy just puts out what ever random things take less than two minutes to prepare.

This was so long I should have made it a post on my blog rather than a comment on yours. Oh well.
Have a good night!

Kayla said...

Maybe I'll think twice before using them for our Christmas card this year. I was going to...they're the cheapest! Did you ask for your money back?

Unknown said...

ha ha. Sorry, i thought that was really funny. I also hate it when checkers make small talk while there is a huge line behind you and you are trying to get out of the store because the kid(s) are crying. Zach is pretty much scared of everyone so I have the experience almost everytime i go into a store. :)

sorry, about the christmas cards. That stinks. At least it will be a memorable card (bad memory)

Erin said...

That is so funny! I agree lets boycott Wal-Mart!