Friday, January 23, 2009

Hailey Update

Hailey had her surgery yesterday. Everything went much better than the first time. They gave her some "pre-medicine" to make her a little loopy before they took her away from us. She was hillarious! It was nice not to have her screaming her guts out when they took her away. They also gave her a bunch of anti-nausea medicine since she threw up so much last time. The surgery took about one hour forty-five minutes. She was doing great yesterday, other than very iritable and cranky. She is also very unstable on her feet, yet wants to run around. She is not making it easy! Last night was rough with the sleep, but luckily Carson has a play date set up for this morning and Hailey and I can try to catch a few zzz's. We'll try to update with some photos of our little pumpkin later, but just wanted everyone to know we are doing okay!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Uncle Doug and I are so glad things went well yesterday. Keep us posted.

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. My little guys went into day surgery yesterday too. Of course their little teeny tiney tubes only took 5 mins each! You are a strong woman and mother. I hope recovery is quick and smooth. Can't wait to see more pics of the little ones.

Jilly Bean said...

I'm glad her surgery went well. Good luck resting this morning!

Brit said...

I'm so glad everything went well. Please call if there is anything we can do for you:)

Trent and Steph said...

I'm glad everything went super good again. Hope you both can get some sleep.

Erinn said...

I'm so glad she is doing well, and everything went smoothly with her surgery. So is this this last one? BTW...LOVE THE HAIR CUT!!

Kelsey said...

I am so glad it went well, too! She is one trooper. You ALL are! BTW, your hair cut is so sexy! You rock!

Josie said...

Glad it went well! She's a sweetie!

Elizabeth said...

We are glad that it went well. Hopefully little Hailey won't have much more of this. Keep the posts coming.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the bandage and everything. Hopefully the recovery will be really fast.