New year, new me! It was time to take the hairstyle to a new level. I decided to knock another one off the bucket list and donate my hair to locks of love. So...here are the pictures.
Wow! You had better start adding items to your bucket list or you'll have nothing left to do. I think you need to add, visit your favorite sister in Alaska. Cute hair. You look like a model.
I agree with Danielle--you look like a model. Did you know that my mother (your grandmother) told me when I was expecting my first baby that I had to cut my hair because young mothers should always have short hair. Oops...27 years later I still have long hair, but yours is super cute!
I totally LOVE it! I saw it for the first time at church and wasn't able to tell you how much I liked it! You look SO cute! And I also really like that necklace:)
17 comments:
Yay! I love your new hair cut. It looks really cute on you!
Very cute!
I love the new hair cut and the necklace. Way to go -- and for a great cause.
I love it! It looks so cute on you.
Aah! So so so so so so so so so so cute! I love it on you. Short hair is so fun and easy to do. You're gonna love it!
Way cute!
Love it! Great photographer at the beginning!
wow ,you look great with your new hair cut...
I love it! Very cute and sassy.
Wow! You had better start adding items to your bucket list or you'll have nothing left to do. I think you need to add, visit your favorite sister in Alaska. Cute hair. You look like a model.
love, Love, LOVE it! I donated my hair to locks of love and it was so cool. You look great!
super cute. I love it. I couldn't believe how long your hair was before. how long did it take you to grow it out that long?
I agree with Danielle--you look like a model. Did you know that my mother (your grandmother) told me when I was expecting my first baby that I had to cut my hair because young mothers should always have short hair. Oops...27 years later I still have long hair, but yours is super cute!
So cute! My mom told me to look at your blog to see your new haircut and I LOVE IT! You look beautiful!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! It frames your face and brings more attention to you. It's probably a lot less time consuming too. :)
I totally LOVE it! I saw it for the first time at church and wasn't able to tell you how much I liked it! You look SO cute! And I also really like that necklace:)
Post a Comment