Happy Birthday Bridger!
Happy Birthday Bridger! I hope you have a great day.
Happy birthday, Elder Ashton! I mean Bridger! I've just been chatting with Soeur Law on facebook. She has 4 kids and is a seminary teacher.
Happy happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! What a cute family. I enjoy checking your blog!
"Happy, happy birthday Bridger dear." Maybe I should cut the Primary songs, but happy birthday anyway!
ok so we are the late ones-but happy birthday to the best primary teacher there ever was and wish you were moving up to young men's in July so we could have you as a teacher forever!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Bridger!
Happy Birthday Bridger! I hope you have a great day.
Happy birthday, Elder Ashton! I mean Bridger! I've just been chatting with Soeur Law on facebook. She has 4 kids and is a seminary teacher.
Happy happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! What a cute family. I enjoy checking your blog!
"Happy, happy birthday Bridger dear." Maybe I should cut the Primary songs, but happy birthday anyway!
ok so we are the late ones-but happy birthday to the best primary teacher there ever was and wish you were moving up to young men's in July so we could have you as a teacher forever!!!!!!!
Post a Comment