I've been feeling a little down lately. I miss my kids a lot. I don't get to see them too much because my wonderful friends are taking care of them all day long while Bridger is at work. It is impossible to stay down with them here, and the doctor said the only time I should be getting up is to use the bathroom. :( The time I do get to spend with them we are laying on mommys bed watching shows or reading books, or trying to color pictures. I think it was Tuesday night when Carson said, "mom, our house isn't fun anymore. You aren't fun anymore." Yep, that hurt. I have tried talking to him about how mommy has to be really careful to protect the baby that is growing in her belly, and how the doctor wants everyone to be healthy and happy. But he's only three for crying out loud, he doesn't understand why his mom has suddenly changed.
I go to the dr. in less than one week. I really do think that staying down has helped me physically and I'm hoping the doctor thinks I'm healed enough for only modified bedrest. We are supposed to leave for our vacation next weekend. Any ideas on how to convince the doctor I really will do bedrest in Florida? I just want to go and see all the family. I would love it if everything was magically perfect, and I could go back to normal, but for right now I guess I just need to count my blessing and be thankful that nothing too serious has happened, and we are all okay. Thanks again to everyone who has helped out with meals, watching kids, and everything else.
4 comments:
Just ask the dr. "what's the difference between laying in bed and laying on the beach?" I hope you can go and enjoy your trip.
O darn it. That would make me sad too. I have a similar story. We just put our house on the market and we've been having open house after open house. Kind of annoying actually. Anyway, I have to keep getting on Aliyah about making messes and finally she told me yesterday, "Mom, I just wanna make a mess." I felt bad for her.
Anyway, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. And if you get too bored cooped up in your house here's a suggestion...when my friend was on bed rest she would go up to the pool and lay out. :)
Sorry, this was really long.
Love ya Lish!
I'm SO telling the doctor that you went to see Aliya...Shame shame! ;) I really hope that he lifts the bedrest order! I wish I was one of your awesome friends that could help out too! We miss you guys!
I've been thinking about you. I'm sorry you guys are having such a rough time. PLEASE let me know if there's anything I can do.
Post a Comment