I told Bridger a while ago that I wanted to get Hailey a play kitchen for her birthday. He thought this was a great idea. So I started pricing them and holy crow are they expensive. So I told Bridger maybe we could do it as a combined gift for Carson and Hailey this Christmas. His reply, "let's just make one". I love my husband. I tell him my ideas, he tells me his and voila he draws up some awesome plans. The plan was we were supposed to make it together, but we had only cut the wood when I got put on bedrest, so B did most of it on his own. I did help add all the girly touches! So, don't look too hard, because we are not perfect and there are a few flaws, but here is Hailey's Kitchen, and she loves it!

Hailey's Kitchen in in her room...and yes she really does put it away and leave it alone when it's bedtime!

Hum, what is in here...?

Stiring up the food with a spatula.

Let me check in the oven.

Okay, even pretending to do dishes just isn't fun!

View of sink and counter.

View of stovetop and oven. We decided to go for the sliding curtains for the oven so the kids couldn't break off an oven door that you pull down.

This is her new favorite hiding place.
"I love my kitchen!"
We realize the kitchen is a little big for her, but we wanted her to be able to grow into it the next few years, and not have it be too small when she is 5 or 6!
11 comments:
So cute. Can I come play? How does Thanksgiving weekend sound Miss Hailey.
That is such a great idea. I love it!
That is so cute. Aliyah would LOVE one of those. Unfortunately for her, her Daddy's brother's got all the building genes. :(
It looks great and I love that her apron matches the curtains. :)
Hailey, can I place a to-go order? I'd like a double order of the Hailey special. Looks like you will have loads of fun cooking and then cleaning up. Maybe you could talk Carson into doing the clean up.
That looks awesome! You could go into business. I like that it's bigger.
Wow! I love that! You guys are awesome parents!
That is awesome! I'm totally impressed! Hey, while I'm on here, I wondered if you or B would please send me an email with your phone number, current address and email address. We're trying to contact all classmates for our 10 year High School Reunion. You can send the email to pinny_6@hotmail.com If I don't hear from you I'll have to track you down through B's parents. (They're in my parents ward). Hope to hear from you soon. How are you feeling now? Have fun in Florida for the Wedding!
HOW CUTE! You guys did a great job!
Way to go! That kitchen is awesome!
That is so cute!! You guys are so creative. Can I place an order for when we have a girl?
Sweet kitchen! I love it! Impressive:)
Post a Comment