I know, I know...I haven't updated in a while. Here is the first update from forever ago. Here are some adorable pictures of Carson and Hailey at the wedding reception. For having such a long day, they were pretty good, and had lots of fun!

I'm going to get you!

Playing on the dance floor.

Moving faster, and faster.

I love how excited they look! They were really having fun.

Hailey and Addi dancing together. They were so cute!
5 comments:
Cute pictures, that is an awesome cake!
Those are the cutest grandkids ever!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! Those kiddos are so stinkin' cute. And that cake...wow!
How are you feeling?
Thanks for posting the photos. It is so fun to see Carson and Hailey. Hailey looks so much like you did when you were that age. Like mother, like daughter.
Cute, Cute, Cute. Now we just need to see some update photos of Alisha and Bridger. Can't wait to come and visit you in Nov.
Post a Comment