Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Taxi

Yeah... that's right. We are officially parents. Not that we weren't before... it just feels a lot more real now that we have a Mormon assault vehicle. Check out the new wheels:


17 comments:

Bridger said...

Whoa! That is one sweet vehicular. Some people think vans are lame. No way! They are the coolest in my book.

Bridger said...

Yeah... I totally agree! I bet you got a sweet deal too. Those Dodge Grand Caravans are the best!

Bridger said...

Is that the STX model? I hear it has Stow 'N Go where both the second and third row fold flat. I wish I had that!

Bridger said...

Oh, wait! I do. OK, seriously I'm just trying to get more comments than Alisha. She can post that she stubbed her toe and she gets 20 comments. I can't ever seem to get more than 1 comment from my own mom. We'll there's 4! Eat that honey!

Ember said...

Wow! You are hilarious Bridger.
I'll help you with your comment quota :)

Crystal said...

SWEEEEET!! Nate is totally jealous. Ya, he wants one:) Bridger, you crack me up!

Dixie Ashton said...

OK, here is that one mom comment! But i really do think you have a sweet van there. Sure is an upgrade from what we had when you were younger.

Verlyn said...

They get pretty good mileage too. Especially if you calculate it in ppg (people per gallon)!!

Angela said...

Hey, I've been driving around a van for two years, with one child, and I love my van!

Elizabeth said...

After nearly two decades of driving a minivan, I graduated to a regular car a couple of years ago. I miss riding up high; I miss having plenty of space for my children's friends and their friends' cellos; I miss moving from the front seat to the back seats without having to stop. In short, I miss my splendid green Dodge Caravan! (But my Prius gets much better gas mileage.)

Barbara said...

I'm glad Bridger posted all the comments so I know what kind of new vehicle is now a member of the Ashton family. I'm not very good at identifying vehicles from photos. Does it have a name?

Melanie said...

All your enthusiasm has Brandon convinced we need one for two kids. I may be doomed because of you! Nice wheels though, I've always been a van supporter!

amanda said...

We got our first minivan with 2 kids and it was "the besssst" (NACHO) I bet you are loving every extra inch of it and not having to bend over to get everyone in their carseats! Are you using the cool built in carseats for the kiddos so when the baby comes that is the only one you have to put up with?

Erin said...

Mormon assault vehicle, that is funny!

Barbara said...

I am simply entering this comment to up the numbers. Bridger is always so good to participate in our "goofy games". It's the least I can do.

Kayla said...

Nice new wheels! We hope to get an SUV in the near future for our growing family. J/K, we are only having 1 kid we decided...1 kid for now, that is. Maybe in 5 years we'll have another!

Bridger said...

I was just informed that every comment I post is -2 in the tally for most commented post. Nevertheless, I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of you who commented... pity comments or not. I'm going to try the cuteness factor on my next post and see what kind of response I get.