So Hailey thinks she's a pretty big girl now. Alisha painted her nails and toes this morning and somehow managed to gather up enough hair to make a couple of pigtails. She thoroughly believes she is a princess now and had dry princess Pull Ups on almost all day to prove it. We have been pretty impressed with how well she's potty trained herself since neither of us have put forth much effort in that department lately. It's a good thing Alisha worked hard with Carson or he'd still be in diapers!
7 comments:
WHAT A DOLL!!! It's amazing how "big" they fill just when you paint their fingers or do their hair.
Congrats on the van! Yes, you truly are parent's now. :)
Cute...The dress looks great on her
She is getting so big! Love the nails. Jake won't let me do Shelby's :( he thinks it is inappropriate for a baby to have her nails painted. I told him she's not a baby anymore, but a little girl! I might just do it.
Hailey is absolutely adorable. I love the pigtails. She is way cuter than the van and should get lots more comments.
I always heard girls were easier to potty train than boys. love the pig tails!
Cute, Cute Cute! You'd better watch out, next thing you know she will be wearing your lipstick.
NOOOO!!!! You caved and bought a van huh. Well, 3 kids I guess you gotta have something big.
I'm so glad Hailey has enough hair for pigtails now. She looks cute. :)
Post a Comment