Saturday was a VERY SPECIAL DAY for Miss Hailey! It was her POTTY PARTY DAY! That's right, she got the whole day with mommy, yummy drinks, snacks, potty books, potty movies and loads of fun. Overall she did really well: 15 successes on the potty, 3 good tries, and only 3 accidents. We are hoping she continues to do this well everyday and it doesn't take weeks for the potty training to happen!

Hailey with her Potty Training Chart!

Look at all those stickers for I DID IT!
I love her tan lines in this photo. You can see her shorts and t-shirt line!

Action shots in the panties!

Classic bum shot!

Books and dolls were a big hit.

I'm such a big girl!

The C-Man sporting his new do! He got to hang out with Daddy ALL DAY LONG!

They went to go see Aliens in the Attic. Carson got a shot by this ad for planet 51. He is so funny!
6 comments:
Hooray for Hailey!
Congrats Hailey. Keep it up!
That's so awesome! We're working with Brooklyn right now on potty training. Hope it goes as easy as it did for Hailey.
Wow! Such a big girl! I'm already dreading potty training number 2 and he's only 8 months old.
That is awesome!
Awesome job Hailey. I must admit my favorite photo is of Carson in front of the Planet 51 ad.
Post a Comment