Carson is so silly! He was being pretty quiet playing in my room while I was checking email on my laptop. Then I hear a "hi, I'm Bridger" and this is what I find. He loves to dress up in daddy's clothes. My favorite is the voice he uses...he tries to make a deep voice when he says it. Today I finally snapped a picture.

The full ensemble. Houston Astros hat, red polo type shirt (on inside out), orange shorts on backwards, and brown dress shoes. He looks snazzy!

Carson saying, "Hi, I'm Bridger"
Ahhh....I love my kids!
6 comments:
Carson is so cute. I love that he likes to pretend that he is Bridger.
ok, that is classic!! What a cutie!!
That is hysterical! Tell him he does a good job being Bridger!
That is so cute! And yay for Hailey using the potty!
I love it, it reminds me of his rap movie when he was a baby. Remember that?
This cracks me up! Carson is a funny little guy... and an awesome dance partner! I would like to see him try to dance in that outfit!
Post a Comment