Right now they are all on the mantle, not sure where they'll end up...maybe they will stay there.
The best part about Halloween!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Halloween Decor
I do not have any Halloween decorations...I mean none. Well, I would really like to start getting a few every year so eventually our house can be all cute and decorated. Well after looking at the stores and seeing all the prices on everything I decided to try and make a few crafts. (Yah I know, I'm not that crafty.) These were super easy to make and I think they turned out really cute. The "candy" design is from the peppermint creative website. I had a girl in the kingwood ward cut out the vinyl. She does a great job and is SUPER cheap! So hooray for our Halloween decorations...all 3 of them! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those did all turn out so cute! I really need to figure out some festive decor as well. Nice work!
Those are so cute! Happy Halloween!!
Good job! They're really cute. I have a lot of Halloween decorations. Have you heard of/been to Tai Pan in Salt Lake? Next time you visit, go there. They have the best decorations for everything! I got a cute sign for my door this year. It has witches shoes and it says "If the shoe fits." I love it. And last year, I got lots of pumpkin stuff, a Halloween Pillow, and I don't remember what else but I'm super excited to decorate my new house!! We're moving to Spanish Fork.
They are so cute. I feel the same way with Halloween, I don't have anything.
Post a Comment