Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's time...

This makes me really sad to say, but it's time to make our blog private. I have loved keeping our blog open because I've been able to reconnect with friends that I probably wouldn't have been able to find. However, it's time to take the security up a notch. I do not like receiving inappropriate posts from people I don't know, and I don't like knowing that they can view pictures of my family. So - if you would like to be invited to view our blog please send me an email and let me know, or you can leave your email address in a comment and I will delete it so no one else can see it once I've received it. Thanks for your understanding.
(The blog will be made private on Sunday, Feb. 28th)

27 comments:

doggs217 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erin j bailey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shari Baker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten Ashton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erinn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trent and Steph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Platte and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dixie Ashton said...

Please count us in on your blog.
mom & dad ashton

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~G~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler and Shannel Tingey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily & Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela and Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maritha Adele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.