
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!! No I am not really going to sell my children, but I think from the title of the blog you can understand what type of day I've been having. Don't let the photo fool you, sure they look all sweet and innocent in their pajamas. (Yes Hailey wears lots of boy clothes, what's wrong with hand-me-downs ?)I don't even want to vent about it, there's too much. I'm just going to bed early, and waking up when it's a new day!
8 comments:
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!! I think hand-me-downs will be hilarious if we have a boy someday wearing pink pjs. :) Hailey's getting so big! CUTE!
Sorry your day sucks. My week has been pretty crappy as well. That picture is awesome though. They both have the same expression and I've never seen them look so much alike.
I totally understand having days like that! Sometimes it's so nice to go to bed and know that tomorrow is a new day!
By the way, we should run a marathon together. That's something I'd like to do too, but a little intimidating. But Texas is probably a nice place to do one.
You poor thing....I hope you wake up to a flawless day! (Hey, you can hope can't you!)
O I completely understand. I hate days like that.
sorry you are having such a roughday. I love bed time. No children for awhile (hopefully....)
Sorry about the bad day -- some days are like that. Some days you just want to move to Australia (remember Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.) But remember -- all too soon the children grow up and move away.
I would borrow them for a while! OK... next best we'll have come for a visit soon!
Post a Comment