Monday, March 31, 2008

Clocks & Duct Tape

Okay it's another venting post...don't continue reading if you don't want to hear complaints. First of all...what is up with all the clocks in my house? Every single one says it's a different time? How in the world am I supposed to know what time it is? For example...if my computer says it is 2:03 pm. my cell phone would say 1:58 p.m., the kitchen 2:04, the security system 1:59, the thermostat 1:56, my alarm clock 2:01, Bridgers alarm clock 2:02, our bathroom clock 2:02, Hailey clock 2:07, guest room 1:59, upstairs bathroom clock has been stuck at 10 for days, and my running wrist watch 2:04. Therefore, if I am ever eleven minutes late or early to an event...I should be considered on time depending on what clock I go by. Does anyone else have every clock in their house at a different time? Maybe I will change them all to read the same time. Second issue...found the duct tape...considering using it to tape the kids to the wall (Okay not really..but you get what kind of day we are having)! Anyone have a better idea than duct tape?

5 comments:

~G~ said...

My dad always threated that he would tie us to the tree out front in our underwear. Though, we were older than Carson. Way older.

erin j bailey said...

Seran wrap and benadryl...you'll be able to read about it in my next post.

Chris' dad actually did the naked thing to him. He had just taken a shower and only had a towel on and he back talked to his mom. His dad took the towel and locked him outside for several hours. He was probably about 14 or 15.

Also have the clock problem. I go by my internal clock.

Erin said...

We're the same way with the clock, I've given up to change them all, I think its the batteries, stubborn thing... And I still laugh at the duck tape comment, I would do it to the dog, but I think it would rip off all his hair! Your hilarious Alisha!

Trent and Steph said...

I hate clocks as well. Almost every clock in our home is off. Even the ones at my work say different times right now. The phone says 8:50 and the computer says 8:43. Wish I know what one was right. Have a good day!

Stephanie

Erinn said...

I constantly struggle with the "what time is it really?" issue. Trust me don't worrie about setting them all the same, but this time tomorrow they will all be different AGAIN!

As for the duck tape I think that is a splended idea! You could also invest in leashes and just put them outside for a while. Be sure to leave a bowl of water so they don't get dehidrated though! :)

Hope today goes better for you!!!