Thursday, June 26, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Happy Anniversary Bridger! I love you! 5 YEARS! Wow, our lives have sure changed a lot!

9 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! I hope you have a fun date planned. If we lived there, I'd babysit for you.

Erinn said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! And Happy birthday a few days ago (sorry, I'm a little behind! :) ) I cannot believe how young you both look in those pictures (not that you look old now ;) ) Have a great one! *wink* *wink*

anne said...

Congratulations!!! 5 years sure is a long time. Where did you get married? I hope you celebrated in a fun way...you know...besides late at night. Anyway...that was a bit awkward. :)

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time on your trip! You deserve it!

Stephani said...

Beautiful pictures!

Barbara said...

Has it really been 5 years? It seems like yesterday. Congrats.

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Late Anniversary!

Bridger said...

Thanks Honey! That was so much fun to pretend like we didn't have kids and did have a TON of money for a couple of hours! haha Looking forward to the trip to NY!

Unknown said...

Wow five years alisha! That is crazy. Time sure goes by fast.