Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The big day...

The big day is tomorrow. Hailey's surgery is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. We will be leaving around 6:45 for the hospital. Thank you so much to all of our family and friends who have stopped by, called, and mailed letters to let us know you were thinking of our family. We will try to keep you updated later tomorrow. We had family photos taken last Thursday before Hailey's hair (well what little she has) goes bye bye. The photos were taken by http://www.kelseycallphotography.com/ . Here are a few of my favorites...



























Thanks Kelsey!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Family!!! Good Luck Hailey, and family.

Erinn said...

wow CUTE pictures! I can't believe how LONG your hair is! I LOVE IT! Good luck to Hailey tomorrow! I hope all goes well. Please keep us posted. We'll be thinking about you all and praying for Hailey.

Jilly Bean said...

Your family is beautiful! Good luck tomorrow. We'll pray for Hailey, her medical team, and you guys.

Shari Baker said...

Hope the surgery goes great! Your family is beautiful!

Erin said...

Beautiful family pictures! I'll be thinking about and praying for you guys tomorrow.

Kayla said...

I'll think of you guys and say a prayer for you. The pictures are great! That one with the kids and Carson's arm around Hailey is darling!

Rachel Elaine said...

Peace be with you.

Lori said...

Good luck with everything today! I love the pictures too, especially the one with Carson and Hailey walking together.

MissRissa said...

We'll be praying for you all- we hope everything goes smoothly and that you'll feel peace. Hailey and Carson are so sweet!

Trent and Steph said...

Love the photos and good luck.