Hooray for Girls Night Out. Thank you SO MUCH to Jamie for the awesome planning. We got together for a little food, games, and then went to the Twilight Movie on opening night! Thanks everyone for such a fun night!
Jamie went all out....candles in apples, twilight jeopardy game...way to go!
Yummy, Yummy food table...everything of course was the vampire theme!
All the girls. Back left to right: Erin, Kimberly, Carrie, Shanta, Racheal, Kathy. Front left to right: Alisha, Cami, Amy, Stephanie, Jamie. (Eva met us at the theather!)
In the car on the way to Twilight. Me, Racheal, Jamie.
Waiting anxiously for the show to begin.
4 comments:
That looks like fun. I know, I love getting together with other gals. It's so good for us!
I love the post! I just can't get over you read all four books in less then a week! You deserve an award for that, better then the lame one I got you! Anyways, I'm so glad you read them and came! Thanks for coming!
Once again, I'm so jealous I couldn't come! I love the pictures and it looks like it was so much fun! I am also so glad the surgery went well and she is doing better!
LOVED Twilight! I'm glad you go to go see it :)
Kenzie
Post a Comment