Friday, May 29, 2009

Guess who's Two?

Yep, our little girl turned two on Tuesday. We celebrated her birthday a little early since Daddy was home for the weekend. She had a fun little party at the park last Thursday. Daddy helped with the party while Mommy sat on a pillow on the bench or layed on the grass. Here are just a few pictures...we'll post more later!

Hailey in her princess outfit from BreeBree.

Yum, Yum, Yum, gotta love cupcakes!


Hugs for some friends!


Carson is going to be the ring bearer for his Aunt Briana's wedding in June. Hailey is the flower girl. Well, we finally got Carsons whole outfit here and ready, here are the shots. He is soooo cute!



Alisha update: Thank you so much to everyone who has brought in meals, watched my kids, sent emails, letters, books, videos and packages, and those who have personally stopped by to visit. Yes, I'm sure you know I'm going a little mental cooped up in my bed all day, but you have all been such a serious help and blessing in our lives. Less than two weeks until I go to the doctor again for my checkup and ultrasound. I'm really hoping it will be great news since I've tried to stay down as much as the doctor told me to. We are supposed to leave for Florida two weeks from today. I realize that the doctor may tell me I cannot make the long drive in the car, but I'm hoping she will if I promise to be on bedrest in Florida and only attend the wedding. Hey, bedrest by the pool doesn't sound too bad! :) I don't want to rob my family of their awesome vacation they have lined up. Plus, we will have tons of family there to help out with the kids.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm glad you updated! I was just thinking about you this morning. So since you're on bedrest, you should join facebook because it's a great time waster!!

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Angela said...

Hang in there Alisha! We had such a fun time with Hailey yesterday; she is so sweet!

Elizabeth said...

What a handsome boy Carson is. He will be one awesome ring bearer. And Hailey is a princess even without the outfit. I hope that things go well for you and that you get to go to Florida!