Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day

HOORAY!! PICTURES FROM CHRISTMAS DAY!!


As you can tell the kids were really excited about all the fun stuff they received for Christmas. The blog won't let me post any more pictures for now...so I will have to post our Christmas Park Outing and Walk photos later.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Looks like Santa brought some of the same stuff to you guys as he did to us! Shelby got diapers and wipes and the rainbow ring stacker things with the little balls in the top ring. And the shirt that Hailey is wearing, Shelby has too but it's newborn so she's about too big for it now. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Kayla said...

PS: The kids are so cute. I wish we lived near each other.

Erin said...

Your kids are so smiley! They look like they really enjoyed their Christmas. I hope you did too.

Joe and Kenzie said...

So cute, looks like Santa found your house ok. How was Christmas with no snow? Ok so I know you're liking it that way but man we had a white Christmas and it was Blue without you :) Merry Christmas!