
Bridger and I went to the ExxonMobil Christmas Party on Saturday night. We were both SO tired since we had just arrived home from vacation late Friday night. It was really fun getting all dressed up. I went to put on some of my old prom dresses from high school, and guess what-after 6 years and 2 kids they didn't fit! Good thing I had a few hours to go shopping! Ember took the photo when we got home, that's why we look a wee-bit tired!
5 comments:
Alisha, you look so pretty in that picture. I'm way excited you have a blog. Hailey also looks so adorable in the picture below
Yay welcome to blogging, I LOVE it. It was so much fun seeing you while you were in Utah. We need to for sure get together when you come again! Your family is so cute! Wow we have kids! Weird.
I agree, you do look so pretty! I like the dress. How fun to get dressed up and go on a date...it'll probably be a while before we get to do something like that. I'm Glad you're blogging too. I'm typing this one handed while holding Shelby. She's kicking the keyboard...
Oooh, Alisha, you look SO PRETTY! What a gorgeous ensemble!
I'm impressed with the entire site... Guess we both know that no one will enjoy this as much as I do... well... maybe but I sure do ... thanks for the work and the great pictures!!!
Post a Comment