Friday, December 14, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

We have our Christmas Tree up and decorated. It's been up for a week or so now, I am just slow getting pictures up. Carson was a big helper! Of course we helped him redo it, but I thought it was pretty cute. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to take a picture after we really finished with the tree. Maybe I'll post one later!

Yeah...Bridger put up lights on our house! It looks pretty good if you ask me. We do need to fix the little triangle corner on the top though. Even though we have a tree and lights it still doesn't seem a lot like Christmas. Maybe that is due to the 80 degree weather we are experiencing.


I couldn't help but post a picture of my favorite people in the world..my family of course!

5 comments:

Desta said...

Your house looks great! A slightly small step up from your Utah apartment! And the kids are adorable as always.

Kayla said...

I love that Carson is wearing shorts, and I'm also jealous...

Kelsey said...

That's cute! The final decorated one looks cute, too! Thanks again for your help this week! You're the best!

Lori said...

I love the house and the tree with all the decorations at the bottom. Make sure to keep that lot open for us (or just a house in the neighborhood!).

Stephanie said...

After talking blogs tonight I had to come look. That is so cute how Carson decorated. I'm betting that's how it will be for Paige next year. Love the lights on the house. It looks so good. ThANK YOU ACE HARDWARE!!