Since it wasn't too cold on Christmas Day we decided it would be fun to head to the park. Of course Carson thought it was too hot to have his coat on because he was running around. 



After all the fun at the park we headed home and had our big Christmas Dinner complete with a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and just about everything else. Can you say leftovers for eternity? We decided we'd better take a walk after all that good food. The temperature had dropped quite a bit so we had to bundle the kids up!
6 comments:
That hat is so cute! Looks like you guys had fun staying home and enjoying time as a family! Isn't it so nice not to travel? =)
That would be nice to go to the park on Christmas day. I remember snow-free Christmases! Jake thinks it isn't Christmas unless there's snow. Pictures are coming. We don't get them till the 8th.
Love the hat! Hailey looks like she just adores her big brother!
We're still eating leftovers from Christmas! Cute hat. And I'm jealous that you can play outside too. The high here on Tuesday is supposed to be 13 degrees!
Haley looks SOOOOO cute in that picture with the knit hat! How adorable are they all bundled up together! Love it!
I have to admit...i'm a little bit jealous of the warmer weather. I can't wait until spring...in 4 months!!!
Post a Comment