Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update # 1

Okay...so this update is from the beginning of May...yikes I have a lot to get caught up on. Bridgers parents came to visit us for the weekend. It was a blast. Here are some photos.





Bridger caught an ARMADILLO!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hailey is so cute. She looks really tall too. Zach is a little shrimp (poor guy) It is fun to see more pictures

Barbara said...

I love the photos of the children and of the armadillo. Brave Bridger. Did you eat it for dinner? I hear armadillo stew is scrumptuous.

Kayla said...

They are one of the weirdest looking animals. Was it alive?

Trent and Steph said...

I love the pics. It looks like you guys had fun with his parents.

Angela said...

Yikes! I have only ever seen armadillos when they are roadkill. How on earth did he catch that?

anne said...

That is the coolest thing ever! Where did he catch it? Was it just sitting in your yard or what?